Boredbrain 3.5mm Patch Cables were designed with frequent patching in mind. The grippy and extra-flexible strain-relief makes pulling easy, yet the plug is very slim. The cable has a medium-sized diameter which is durable and drapes evenly. Manufactured to withstand thousands of patches.
Suitable for audio and control voltage signals in eurorack modular synthesizer systems.
Cables are carefully packaged to prevent kinks.
- length measured from strain-relief to strain-relief
- TS to TS (mono/unbalanced)
- 1/8-in nickel-plated plugs (3.5mm)
- high-flexibility molded strain-relief
- 4mm medium-duty PVC jacket
- AWG 26 OFC copper wire with spiral shield