The Patchulator 8000 pedalboard patchbay provides a tangle-free way to change the order of your effects to create new tones using little to no brainpower!
With the provided mini cables, just patch signal from your guitar or bass into (and out of) each effect, then back out to your amp or mixer. Invent new and interesting sounds while your synapses are firing, simply by rearranging the sequence of effects!
Just connect your keyboards, synthesizers, samplers, drum machines (or any sound source) to a few channels, then fill the other channels with your effects' ins and outs. In the world of modular synthesizers, the Patchulator 8000 is the brainstem between your modules and outboard gear, since it uses both standard and mini phono plugs.
- aluminum octagon
- 5.25 x 5.25 x 1.5 in
- 16 x 1/4-in TRS jacks (6.35mm)
- 16 x 1/8-in TRS jacks (3.5mm)
- 8 x 6-in TRS patch cables
- Patchulator 8000 unit
- Set of 8 mini patch cables
- Set of 4 rubber stick-on feet
- User guide
- Pkg weight: 1.25 lbs (567 g)
- Each product is built by hand with care and precision; from drilling and printing to soldering and assembling.
- Designed and built in the USA by two bored brains.