** THIS MODULE IS USED AND HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY TESTED BY NERD AUDIO STAFF **
Structured around a triangle core vco, the Dixie2+ is an expanded version of the Dixie2, while still fitting in only 8hp. Versatile as an oscillator or an LFO, it functions perfectly as the basis for an entire system.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of coarse tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that converts into a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.