Intellijel uMIDI Eurorack Module
The Intellijel uMIDI is a great interface for incorporating MIDI keyboards, sequencers, or DAWs into a eurorack modular synth environment. For sequencing, the uMIDI features a 16th note clock output, an additional clock divider with assignable division, and run and reset gate outputs to synchronize sequencer modules. The uMIDI also has a 1V/oct pitch output, gate and trigger outputs, mod wheel and pitch bend outputs, and velocity output.
- High speed ARM processor for low latency & jitter.
- DIN or USB MIDI input.
- Two clock outputs, one with selectable divisions.
- Sequencer sync via run and reset outputs.
- Precision 0 – 10 V note pitch output with pitch bend & portamento CC support.
- Gate and trigger outputs for envelope triggering.
- Mod wheel and continuous controller outputs for additional modulation.
- Firmware updates over USB.
- 6 HP width
- 40mm depth