Koma Elektronik Komplex Sequencer
The Koma Komplex Sequencer is one of the most full featured and flexible eurorack sequencers available. Packed with 4 16-step sequencers, 87 patch points, MIDI and CV/GATE compatibility, and 5 CV recorders, this is a sequencing powerhouse that will become the centerpiece of any eurorack modular synthesizer.
- CV inputs for clock, rec clock, transpose, start, stop, skip step, sequence start point, repeats, seq length, gate length, play mode, glide, division, CV recorder (CV in, clock, start, bank up/down)
- CV outputs for CV out, gate out, start of sequence, end of sequence, clock, CV recorder CV out (A, B, C, D and CV)
- Dedicated Control for pitch, speed, sequence length, gate length, play mode, glide, division, quantizer and scale, output range, one-shot mode, play/pause and stop, global play/pause and global stop
- MIDI in, MIDI out, MIDI clock out (1 ppqn)
- Powder coated aluminum casing, silk screened printing and wooden side panels
- 46.2 cm x 29 cm x 4 cm (L x W x H)
18.2″ x 11.4″ x 1.6″ (L x W x H)
- 3.2 kg / 8.8 lb
- 12V AC power adapter. Only use the KOMA adapter shipped with the unit.
- Included: dust cover, manual and power supply unit.
Rackmount kit will be available separately upon release of the sequencer.