☺ A C I D ☺
Price and release date subject to change without notice by Behringer.
Behringer has not made an official release date yet for the TD-3Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
Only produced from 1981 to 1984, the Roland TB-303 was a tremendous commercial flop as a replacement for the bass guitar, however it soon found its place as one of the most-loved synthesizers for what became known as Electronic Dance Music (EDM). An ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that spawned house music, plus an all-new Distortion circuit, the TD-3-SR lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, 16-step Sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-SR is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.