**THIS MODULE IS USED AND HAS BEEN FULLY TESTED BY NERD AUDIO STAFF**
Guitar FX pedals interface
The ‘S.B.G’ is a compact utility module intended for the interfacing of guitar effect pedals with your eurorack modular system.
It provides both attenuation and amplification of audio signals for level matching together with a crossfade control to conveniently adjust the wet/dry mix of a processed signal. The module also offers regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use of pedal expression inputs.
- Attenuation of outgoing modular audio signal sent to external effects.
- Amplification of returned audio signal to high modular signals.
- Clipping indication on over amplification of returned signal.
- Manual cross fade between original ‘dry’ source signal and returned ‘wet’ signal.
- Regulation/conditioning of CV modulation signals intended for pedal expression inputs.
- Includes ‘floating ring’ cable for safe expression input connectivity.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
- 30 mA +12V
- 30 mA -12V
- ? mA 5V
- 22 mm deep