Ableton Live 9 Suite
If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The complete integrated studio
+ Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Sampler, Tension, Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler
Also includes External Instrument device
+ Amp, Cabinet, Corpus, Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, Corpus, Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, EQ Three, Erosion, External Audio Effect, Filter Delay, Flanger, Frequency Shifter, Gate, Glue, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Multi-band Dynamics, Note Length, Overdrive, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Resonators, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple Delay, Spectrum, Utility, Velocity, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder
Max For Live:
Limitless possibilities for creating devices and customizing Live
Comes with Convolution Reverb, Convolution Reverb Pro, Mono Sequencer, Buffer Shuffler 2, Drum Synth (13 devices), LFO, Envelope Follower, XY Pad, Multimap, Device Randomizer, Control Device MIDI, Envelope MIDI, LFO MIDI
Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite.
The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
Here are the features common to all editions of Live 9:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support