Bringing together over 100 years of landmark keyboard instruments in one software package, the sounds behind every hit, every genre, and every musical movement are now at your fingertips.
Painstakingly recreated in beautiful detail, every single instrument in V Collection 6 will blow you away. Faithfully reproduced the way the original components behaved using our exclusive True Analog Emulation technology and class-leading physical modeling, there has never been a more complete, versatile vintage keyboard solution.
Taking each instrument one step further, we also introduced some incredible, optional new features to these hallowed classics, like allowing monophonic synths to become polyphonic, integrating arpeggiators, extra oscillators, LFOs, filters, and more.
You’ll also find over 6,000 incredible preset sounds, created by some of the most prestigious, acclaimed sound designers in the industry. Whatever keyboard sound you need in your track, V Collection 6 has you covered.
- Includes 21 software titles: Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 6000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 6 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French