The perfect combination of power and value, the KC-400 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. Replacing the KC-350 and its 120-watt amplifier, the updated KC-400 features a 150-watt amplifier, a new custom designed 12" subwoofer for improved sound quality, and a redesigned power section for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. Like its predecessor, it comes with a convenient 3-band EQ, Output Select and Shape switch features. The KC-400 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its line output.
- 4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier with 150-watt/12” speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with KCW-1
- 1/4” phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-400s for stereo applications