Intellijel Metropolis Eurorack Module
The Metropolis sequencer from Intellijel is an advanced pitch and gate sequencer with loads of different functions including clock division, generative sequencing modes, pitch quantization, and assignable CV inputs.
- Sequencer modes:
Forward, Forward-fixed, Reverse, Reverse-fixed, PingPong, PingPong-Fixed, Random, Random-fixed, Brownian, Brownian-fixed
- TB-303 style slide (constant time portamento) with adjustable time
- Stage skipping (double click slide buttons)
- Internal quantizing in any key and a choice of 30 different scales
- Can act as a master clk with tap tempo BPM control or slave to an external clock (with BPM detector)
- SAVE/LOAD panel settings to EEPROM
- Internal clock divider with odd/even/all modes and can also be used to sync stage changes
- Sync output (sets output pulse on the first or last clock step of a sequence, used to slave other sequencers via reset)
- Two assignable AUX inputs which can control: gate length, transpose, key shift, root shift, sequence length, step divisor and octave offset.
- Config menu to set slider pitch range, clock div type, sync type and reset type
- All menu actions are one level deep. i.e. press the menu button and spin the encoder. There are no hidden levels or sub menus (except for the CONFIG menu_
- All the core original RYK m185 functions are there too.
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Link header on back to connect to other select Intellijel modules
- Skiff friendly
- *Current firmware v1.11
More from this collection