The Intellijel Quadra Expander is an expansion module for creating quadrature modulation and logic functions using the Quadra function generator
- 4 x eoc (end of cycle) pulse outputs corresponding to the 4 function generators.
- vc of attack and decay (with attenuators) of all four envelopes
- 2 x analog or (aka peak circuit) logic outputs that are normalled to the two pairs of envelopes (1+2 and 3+4) with attenuators.
- special quadrature modes for envelopes 1+2 and 3+4 with jumper on pcb to select two different kinds of looping responses.
- connects to the quadra via 4 ribbon cables
- 12HP width
- 28mA @-12V, 32mA @+12V