KORG Minilogue Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
The Minilogue is a 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer that houses a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options.
The polyphonic synthesizer features 2VCO,1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO enabling one to fine tune the harmonics of the oscillator to create a wide variety of ethereal, subterranean and extraterrestrial sounds. The modulation capabilities include cross modulation, oscillator sync, ring modulation and a delay with a high-pass filter.
The 16-step sequencer with motion sequence recording capabilities provides real-time recording with overdub and step recording providing a basis for creative exploration.
Eight voice modes
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
Selectable voice modes let you freely configure the four voices for performance and the voices can be set to four note polyphony for chords or layered for thick basses and leads.