Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizer Block
the Synthesizer Block is a complete semi-modular, monophonic synthesizer that is 100% analog and Eurorack compatible with a complete set of patch points able to override the internal audio and CV signal path.
The Synthesizer Block was designed to be the core of any modular system. Each major component is fully patchable and can function independent to the rest of the module. This allows the functionality of the Oscillator, Filter, LFO, Envelope Generator, and VCA to be broken apart and used like standalone modules.
- Full Range Sawtooth Core Oscillator
- Oscillator Waveform Mixer
- Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter
- Wide Range Low Frequency Oscillator
- Glide Control for Portamento Effects
- ADSR Envelope Generator
- High Quality, Linear Response, Voltage Controlled Amplifier
Power Usage: 180mA