Roland SYR E84 Eurorack Modular Case
The SYR-E84 is Roland's first Eurorack case which integrates a durable, lightweight design and a clean power supply with high capacity for multiple modules. The SYR-E84 fits AIRA modular electronic instruments such as the SYSTEM-1m, BITRAZER, DEMORA, TORCIDO, SCOOPER, and SYSTEM-500, as well as standard Eurorack modules from other manufacturers.
The case is fitted with a rugged black aluminum enclosure and wood side panels, the SYR-E84 offers top-level looks and performance for modular synth starters and seasoned pros alike. The versatile case can be used in flat, angled, or vertical positions to meet any working situation, and offers easy stacking capabilities for expanding your setup in the future.
- 84HP Eurorack case with rugged aluminum construction and wood side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a super-clean 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Slant on the bottom corner of the case allows for angled positioning
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents