The Pingable Envelope Generator (PEG) from 4ms is a dual envelope generator whose envelope lengths are set by incoming clocks or "pings".
The PEG has full CV control of envelope shape, skew, and ping (clock) division/multiplication, as well as a plethora of triggering and cycling options (AD, AR, quantization, cycle), and a tap tempo button for each channel.
- Dual "pingable" envelope generator's total envelope time is set by a "ping"
- Tap tempo button or incoming clock sets the ping time
- Envelope time is a multiple or division of the ping time (from /8 to x8) set by Ping Div/Mult knob and CV
- Curve knob and CV control the shape of the output envelope. Various combinations of exponential, linear, logarithmic, and interpolated curves are available for the rise and fall portions. Total envelope time is maintained throughout any curve selection.
- Skew knob and CV control the ratio between rise and fall times without changing total envelope time
The PEG is 20HP and 1.6 inches (40mm) deep.
A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
- +12V rail:
- 60mA max with jumper selecting external 5V
- 105mA max with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- +5V rail:
- 40mA max with jumper selecting external 5V
- not used (0mA) with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- -12V rail:
- 35mA max