Intellijel Cylonix Rainmaker Eurorack Module
The Intellijel Cylonix Rainmaker is a eurorack synth module featuring a high-quality stereo rhythmic delay and stereo comb resonator effect.
- 96KHz, 24-bit (32-bit internal) signal processing
- Most parameters are controllable by external control voltages, either directly or through the two auxiliary modulation inputs (MODA, MODB)
- 128 Factory preset and 128 User preset storage
- (audio-rate) randomization of all parameters, or selectable subsets
Stereo delay line with 16-taps
- Each of the 16 taps has its own set of audio processors:
- 2nd order resonant multi-mode filter (LP,BP,HP) with adjustable cutoff frequency and resonance
- Level and Balance setting, with quick mute capability
- +/- 1 octave granular pitch shifter (1,2 or 4 grains with adjustable grain size)
- Delay line feedback can be taken from any of the 16 taps (pre-filter) or from the sum of the 16 taps (post-filter)
- Delay line feedback has its own granular pitch shifter and 1st-order tone filter
- Global delay time can be set either by manual entry with the encoder, or by an external clock (with adjustable clock divider), or by tap tempo button.
- Individual tap delays are set according to one of 16 preset patterns (grooves)
- Global delay time modulation by an LFO with 8 selectable waveforms
- Delay times range from 0.1 millisecond to 20 seconds.
- Delay buffer freeze and reverse
- Taps can be piled on top of each other to give complex filtering and chord effects
- Global pitch shift control which transposes the delay line output by +/- 1 octave
Stereo multi-tap comb resonator
- Comb can have between 1 and 64 taps allowing for complex resonances
- Three different nonlinear comb feedback structures for spectral shaping
- Comb is pingable to give physically-modeled guitar, sitar, clarinet(ish) types of sounds
- 16 different comb tap spacing patterns
- Global comb time can be set either by manual entry with the encoder, or by an external clock (with adjustable clock divider), or by a 1v/oct control voltage.
- Global comb time modulation by an LFO with 8 selectable waveforms
- Comb times range from 0.1 millisecond to 20 seconds.
More from this collection