The Intellijel Rubicon is a powerful analog oscillator designed by David Dixon for eurorack synthesizers. This triangle core Thru-Zero oscillator is capable of producing amazing rich harmonic signals!
- Triangle core
- Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential tzfm
- Linear index vca for dynamic control of tzfm depth
- Symmetry control (full cw is normal, full ccw gives reversed waveforms, centered the vco is at 0 hz) with vc input
- 12 primary waveform types: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
- Suboctave circuit (similar to the one found on the roland sh-101) with -1 and -2 octaves. (suboctave output is affected by fm just like the main signals.)
- Soft sync (aka reversing sync) with attenuator
- Hard sync with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in lfo mode)
- pwm and exp fm with dedicated attenuators.
- wide frequency range:
hi range (vco): 1 hz to 24 khz
lo range (lfo): 0.01 hz (100 seconds) to 240 hz
- precise tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
- 18hp and skiff friendly!