Arturia Minibrute 2 vs Arturia Minibrute 1 - Whats The Difference
A new semi-modular analog mono-synth with the characteristic sound of the Minibrute 1 but features an extensive semi modular modulation mixer with 48 patch points letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
The Minibrute 2 comes
- Two LFOs with multiple wave-forms able to run in syn with the sequencer
- In depth Sequencer with an Arpeggiator that is sync-able with MIDI and USB
- 25 note matrix brute style keyboard with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and after-touch.
- ADSR Envelope Generator
- CV controllable AD Filter
- CV Gate Modulation Mixer with 48 Patch Points
- Steiner Parker Filter
Features Line Out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.
Arturia Minibrute 1
Monophonic synthesizer with a 100% analog signal path
- Steiner Parker Multi-mode filter
- VCO with sub oscillator
- Oscillator mixer
- Signal Enhancer
- 2 LFO sync-able to the Arpeggiator
The Minibrute 2 offers a much more in-depth synthesizer with the semi modular modulation matrix featuring 48 patch points, a powerful sequencer, modulation options with the sequencer, AD and filter, better CV control, a better keybed, powerful sound shaping control, metalizer and other modulation controls, basically an overall better synthesizer.
Big ups to Arturia for making this leap and providing a cost effective powerful synthesizer!